Hey there! I'm Alex!
Throughout my career as an Olympic athlete, I realized that there was so much I had learned that I wanted to share with others, to help them on their journey to improving their lifestyles.
Generally, I have always been curious and wanted to find ways I could help those around me. Naturally as an athlete, I wanted to learn more about my body while I was training at an international level, to see what else I could improve on my journey to the Olympics.
My programs are designed to increase your strength and fitness, while you naturally lose weight. They are flexible and can be done at home or at the gym, and on the go. All of my programs include warm up options, cool down options, little hints and golden nuggets to help you along with your progression.
You can be an absolute beginner or a pro athlete; we will work together and tailor programs to what is best for YOU. I am confident that my eBook as well as my personalized programs will help you reach your health goals, no matter how big or small they are.
- Height: 5’7″ / 170cm
- Weight: 125lbs / 56kg
- Birth date: 1991/10/21 SIBIU, ROM
- Boots: Apex Custom
- Music: Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Chopin
- Food: Sushi, Korean BBQ
- Favourite Rink: Collalbo, Italia
- Languages: Romanian, German, English, French
- Hobbies: Skating, cooking, painting, road cycling, tennis, skiing, drinking coffee, petting all the dogs.
- Random Facts: Started skiing and playing tennis at the age of 2. Loves orange and wants to open a coffee shop. Publishing a cook-book. Her mom was Romanian national champion in 1986 and encouraged Alex to pursue skating.
- 2018 Winter Olympic Games
- 48 + World Cup Races
- Team Canada 2011 - 2017
- National Record Holder 500m & 1000m
- 2018 World Sprint Championships, China, 18th place
- 2017 World Sprint Championships, Calgary, 28th place
- 2014 Gold 500m Canadian Championships – overall
- 2014 Silver 1000m Canadian Championships – overall
- 2014 500m track record in Canada Cup 3
- 2011 Team Canada World Junior Championships